Kazana 100% Organic Ghee or "clarified butter" is pure, premium cooking oil made from organic butter that is churned from organic milk produced by grass-fed and pasture raised American cows. It is slow cooked in small batches to remove milk solids and water to get Golden liquid- Ghee / Ghritam. Ghee has been a staple in Indian cooking for thousands of years.
Why use Ghee?
Not only does it taste good, but it's good for you!
- It's organic, meaning no antibiotics, no synthetic hormones, no toxic pesticides, and no GMO.
- Great butter substitute for those sensitive to lactose -as it is naturally free of milk solids like lactose & casein.
- Contains a balance of easy to digest fatty acids essential for healthy skin, nerves, and cells.*
- Aids in absorption of fat soluble vitamins and minerals from the food into the cells.*
- Naturally sugar-free & gluten-free and shelf stable.
- Great addition to any Paleo, Keto or Whole30® diet.
Ingredients: 100% Certified Organic Unsalted Butter (Milk)
Made in a facility that handles dairy, sesame and tree nuts.
How to Use Ghee?
Kazana Organic Ghee can be used anywhere butter can be used.
Here are a multitude of ways you can incorporate ghee into your diet:
- Use it as a healthy cooking oil for high-heat cooking like stir-frying, sautéing or roasting.
- Spread it on your bread, crackers, muffins or other baked goods.
- Substitute ghee in any recipe where you’d normally use butter (baking, mac and cheese, popcorn, sandwiches, gluten-free toast, etc.).
- Melt it over steamed vegetables.
- Add it to savory or sweet oatmeal/porridge, khichadi, or rice.
- Boost flavor of grains by cooking them with some ghee.
- Use ghee in natural beauty care recipes.
- Blend a teaspoon of ghee into your tea, coffee.
- Use melted ghee instead of butter to top popcorn
- Eat it off the spoon!
Read all labels carefully. Please consult with your health care practitioner prior to the use of this product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition.
Keep out of the reach of children.
California customers click here for information on CA Proposition 65 compliance.
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
California Customers: Proposition 65
(Also known as Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986)
The warnings placed on our product labels and invoices shipped to our customers in the State of California are to ensure compliance with CA Proposition 65 in order for us to maintain supplies to our customers in the State of California. It is also to demonstrate that we are in compliance with the law. We would like to assure you that we continue to offer our customers a very high quality products which are safe for use and consumption.
Our products offered under the brand ̀AyurBest ́ are made from all natural, dried and unprocessed whole herbs and spices, most certified organic. The chemicals of concern under the law are heavy metals, including lead as an element, that are naturally found in the soil, plant and water. We do not add any of these elements intentionally.
The requirement of a warning label is enforced by State of California for any product sold in the State that results in ingestion of more than 0.5 micrograms of lead in a day. This level of limit set forth by the State of California is thousand times lower than the level of exposure that has any known effect on humans or animals. All our herbs, spices and finished products are tested meeting internationally accepted safety standards.
Most of the herbs and spices contain very low levels of heavy metals which may require placement of a warning specified under the law. It is therefore that we have chosen to issue the specified warning under Proposition 65 on all products sold in the State of California so as to serve our customers with continuous access to the all-natural whole herb products.
Interested in learning more? Try these sites...