'Satvik' Delux Ayurvedic Cleanse Kit
1. Organic Indian Risotto (Khichadi, Kitchari) is a delicious cornerstone of Indian cuisine consisting of split yellow mung beans (called mung dal) and white long grain rice. Cooked with fragrant, mild, traditional spice mix, it makes a delicious thick soup called Khichadi that is light, nourishing, rich in fiber and minerals and easy to digest. It provides a balanced proportion of protein and carbohydrates during the Cleanse. Mung split beans (dal) are a good source of protein and amino acids. 7 Bags – 7 oz. each (7 Day Supply)
The spice mix includes coriander, cumin, sea salt, turmeric, mustard seeds and fennel. Known for their strong digestive action, they foster the assimilation and transformation of food into energy. According to Ayurveda, the subtle combination of five flavor profiles: sweet, salty, pungent, bitter and astringent, activate each of the internal organic processes. This is considered even more important than the nutritional content.
3. Triphala Capsules: Made from the three of the most important superfruits Amalaki, Bibhitaki and Haritaki in Ayurveda, Triphala helps support regular elimination during cleanse and build strong immune system. It helps in detoxification and
rejuvenation. 1 Bottle (60 Capsules)
Cleanse and thereafter. 1 Bottle (4 oz.)
Ayurvedic herbs and spices to promote healthy lymphatic and respiratory system. During the Cleanse, the prepared detox tea is sipped throughout the day, that helps eliminate the toxins through your system. Formulated by renowned Ayurvedic practitioner Dr. Suhas Kshirsagar, this herbal blend helps promote gentle detox, purify blood, clear tissue sludge, boost immunity, improve circulation and reverse aging. A cup of caffeine-free Detox tea will soothe your whole body. 1 Jar (1.5 oz.)
6. Organic Praas /Chyawanprash: Chyawanprash is considered to be one of the most valuable anti-aging Ayurvedic herbal jam which boosts your immunity and helps maintain your health all around the year. Take 1 teaspoon a day of this herbal jam after the Cleanse. Prepared with synergistic multi-nutrient blend of ingredients, Praas® / Chyawanprash promotes digestion and metabolism and helps increase energy and vitality while supporting the body’s natural ability to feel alert, energized and renewed. 1 Jar (9.5 oz.)
7. Organic Oral Klenz: This is a traditional Ayurvedic remedy
with references in ancient texts about its oral hygiene and also systemic health benefits that involves Oil pulling or oil swishing in the mouth. A simple yet wonderfully effective age old health remedy, oil pulling is believed to be capable of, both, (i) improving oral health that helps reduce oral plaque, gum and teeth disorders, halitosis, and gingivitis and (ii) help cure about 30 systemic diseases including headache, migraine to diabetes and asthma. It is recommended to use daily during and after the Cleanse to maintain oral hygiene and body’s immune system. 1 Bottle (4 fl. oz.)
8. Oral Tone: A unique combination of all natural Ayurvedic ingredients for clean teeth and healthy gums. It contains Neem, Triphala, Bakul and Cloves to help maintain stronger teeth, healthy gums and a fresher breath. It contains no artificial sweeteners, preservatives, thickeners or foaming agents, fluoride common in ordinary toothpastes. 1 Bottle (20g)
9. Tongue Cleaner: In Ayurveda, your tongue reflects your health. Keeping your tongue is considered an integral part of oral hygiene just like brushing teeth and oil pulling. It is recommended that the tongue should be gently scrapped with a tongue cleaner first thing in the morning. This helps to reduce the bacteria in the mouth and bring freshness to the breath. Our tongue cleaner is made of high quality stainless steel which can be used routinely to maintain good oral health. 1 count
Instruction for 10-Day at Home 'Satvik' Delux Ayurvedic Cleanse Kit
(7-Day Cleanse with 3-Day Post Cleanse)
Here are few suggestions to help you get the most benefits from the 'Delux' Satvik Cleanse. Eventhough the 'Delux' Satvik Cleanse is gentle you need time to prepare yourself for the Cleanse.
Start each morning of your cleanse by drinking six to eight ounces of hot water or Ayurbest Organic Herbal Detox Tea from your Cleanse Kit.
- Oral Hygiene: Begin your day by scrapping your tongue with the stainless steel tongue scraperand then swishing Oral Klenz in your mouth first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach. Afterthat clean your teeth with Oral Tone dental powder.
- Self-Massage/Abhyanga (Ayurvedic oil massage) : Daily self-massage is highlyrecommended in Ayurveda as it calms the nervous system and opens the detoxification channels.Massage with a small quantity of Organic Detox Massage oil from your Cleanse Kit for just 1-2minutes before, during or after a shower. Use long strokes on your limbs and circular strokes onyour joints. When you dry off, pat yourself with your towel rather than wiping the water away toprevent the Detox oil from being wiped.
- Exercise: Do gentle exercise daily either early morning or evening is highly recommended. Yoga, Pranayama (Yogic Breathing),Tai Chi, and Qi Gong that involve both stimulation and relaxation are ideal during cleanse. Daily meditation also helps in unwinding the nervous system.
- Meals: Prepare your Indian Risotto/ Khichadi and add ghee to it. Eat this for breakfast, lunch and dinner. One bag of Indian Risotto will give you 2-3 servings, sufficient for one day. The consistency of Indian Risotto should be like a stew. Eat it in a calm environment while you sip your AyurBest Organics Herbal Detox tea from your Cleanse Kit
- Rehydration: Keep your self well hydrated during the Cleanse. Drink room temperature water and sip hot water and your AyurBest Organics Herbal Detox tea from your Cleanse Kit throughout the day. If you feel hunger pangs drink a glass of water your cravings will go away.
- Snacks: Ideally have only three meals of Indian Risotto / Khichadi during the day. Avoid snacking between meals but if you are hypoglycemic or feel like you need to have something to eat you are welcome to have some fresh fruit such as apples, pears or berries or seeds such as sunflower or pumpkin. The key is to avoid processed foods during the Cleanse, but it is very important to be satisfied with what you are eating so be creative and make sure you are eating enough. When it comes to detoxification a calm, centered feeling is as important as the foods you are eating. Avoid processed foods, caffeine, dairy, gluten, alcohol, nicotine during the Cleanse.
- Triphala (Ayurvedic herbal detoxifying formula) : Take 2 capsules of triphala from your Cleanse Kit with warm water before bedtime. If your bowels slow down during your cleanse you can take 4 capsules of triphala each evening to help with elimination.
- Note: It is important to have a daily routine during the Cleanse for a balanced physical, mental and emotional being. Include meditation, exercise, 3 meals, hydration and relaxation in your daily routine Stop or reduce the intake of caffeine, tobacco, alcohol, sugar, sweeteners and dairy (except the ghee) during the Cleanse. Replace your caffeine with non caffeinated herbal teas like mint tea, ginger tea, fennel tea or AyurBest Organics Detox tea. You may use raw organic honey to sweeten the tea. Have a regular sleep routine. Get plenty of rest during the Cleanse. Conserve your energy by doing only the essential activities. Your body will need a lot of TLC to rejuvenate and detox.
- AFTER THE CLEANSE: Praas: Take 1 teaspoon of Praas in the morning after the Cleanse. The synergestic formula helps to stimulate metabolism and promotes digestion and metabolism. It helps increase energy and vitality while supporting the body’s natural ability to feel alert, energized and renewed.
Your body will need time to get back in to your routine after the Cleanse. Listen to your body and ease back into a healthy diet and your normal activities. The Cleanse will provide you with an opportunity to evaluate your lifestyle and make some changes for long lasting benefits to your health. Include the foods and activities that you feel are making you healthy. Eat Indian Risotto few
times a week as you gradually include other foods into your diet.
- Komal Herbals wishes you a successful cleanse and good health. We strongly believe that Nature defines our metabolism. When you play with it, it defies you. We are blessed by nature with unending ways to maintain good health thru the traditional time-tested practices of Ayurveda (the Science of
Life). We have a goal to "make Ayurveda Easy" and we thank you for your support.